Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Schwartz to Refs "Learn the F'n Rules"

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Did you see Hanson's reaction? Cool. It was like, ho hum another game.

If you would have only seen him you wouldnt have thought that ball wasnt inches from hitting the left upright. Poker face...

wow, that kick was closer than I thought...they were kicking down at the other end...dam, i thought it went through the middle

Maybe that was why the ref put a hold on the game. The other angle looked real close. Anyways I like seeing Schwartz after wins with his fist pump. Always looks like he's getting ready to say
"Boooooooooom Bitch"

They held they game because the refs didn't know if the equal possession rule applies to regular season games...hence, "Learn the fucking rules".

Heard it clearly...didn't know who said it. And, I kind of freaked by the whole thing as I was watching an online feed and could not see the result. Minny fans reacted like he had missed it for a couple of seconds.

Back