Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

so Markus Hall did not play in the B1G championship game

hungry

Urban was quoted as saying that he just didn't feel it would be right to play him

I guess it was OK to play Braxton Miller, though, as he was clearly on film leaving the bench and throwing punches.

Carlos Hyde doesn't have a problem hitting women in public. He's a stand up guy. The type of guy you hope your kids look up to.

Last edited:
Carlos Hyde doesn't have a problem hitting women in public. He's a stand up guy. The type of guy you hope your kids look up to.

to be fair, Hyde was suspended.

I give Urban credit for not playing Hall, the B1G ten didn't do anything but he chose to suspend a player in the most important game of the year.

to be fair, Hyde was suspended.

I give Urban credit for not playing Hall, the B1G ten didn't do anything but he chose to suspend a player in the most important game of the year.

To be fair, he's still a piece of shit. That's my view of any man willing to hit a woman like he did.

It's pretty backhanded when you sit one player but let your other player "that you can't do without" still play and it still didn't work out for him.

I never saw Braxton leave the bench and throw punches. A QB throwing punches at helmets? Genius.

Hall was suspended in big ten champ game not for the fight but for the double finger salute which as good message
However he was allowed to dress for the game

Braxton escaped any punishment for coming off bench since the refs didn't call it and eject him.and his replacement is no slouch

Of course osu fans amour saying our guys started it all by surrounding the receiver and not letting him get up

There is a video of the fight that clearly shows Miller rushing in and throwing a Michigan player to the ground by the facemask. I thought the video was posted on this board. Miller should have been tossed too.

Yeah, I have seen ohio* fans saying that it was all on Michigan and that the ohio* players were just defending their poor innocent return man. The return guy was up. He came up pushing and shoving the guy who tackled him. The Michigan players surrounded him and he kept mouthing and shoving. Michigan was only standing up and defending their player. I didn't see any Michigan player throw a punch, just a lot of pushing and shoving. It was the ohio* players that were throwing punches.

I never saw Braxton leave the bench and throw punches. A QB throwing punches at helmets? Genius.

Yeah, there was footage posted all over the internet the next day.

oops, didn't read the whole thread...

Last edited:
Braxton didn't go off the field kicking and throwing shit then flipping off the fans.

There is a video of the fight that clearly shows Miller rushing in and throwing a Michigan player to the ground by the facemask. I thought the video was posted on this board. Miller should have been tossed too.

Yeah, I have seen ohio* fans saying that it was all on Michigan and that the ohio* players were just defending their poor innocent return man. The return guy was up. He came up pushing and shoving the guy who tackled him. The Michigan players surrounded him and he kept mouthing and shoving. Michigan was only standing up and defending their player. I didn't see any Michigan player throw a punch, just a lot of pushing and shoving. It was the ohio* players that were throwing punches.

I saw Ohio* fans say that, too. I didn't even waste my breath arguing, they'd never admit it happened in any other way than their precious team defending their return guy.

Back