Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spartans Suck!!

TheVictors

Cocky, overrated, no good, low down, smelly, rotten, lying, delusional, cow-milking, corn-growing, grass-mowing, napolean complex having, 3yrs in a lifetime streak-having sonofabitches ......

Go the fuck back to Lansing!

And ....... GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!

Take that Lil' Bro, Sheep fuckers. You suck dog balls. Dantonio is a pussy, and he looks like Howdy Duty.

UM gals can keep "IT" down.......It is my experience that Sparty girls tend to gag and "IT" comes out their nose..........fun to watch, but very poorly executed ;)

Go Blue!

images

[flash=350,287:npvaxbo2]http://www.youtube.com/v/n6jVSJm8xdE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:npvaxbo2]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

Doesn't the fact that MSU agreed to wear South Florida's uniforms for their biggest game of the year say all we need to know about them?

100% asshats

I thought they were Wayne State's uniforms. Maybe they will play like them, too.

275px-BigTen-Uniform-MSU.png

I like this as the point production for MSU's offense tomorrow.

TheVictors03 said:
Cocky, overrated, no good, low down, smelly, rotten, lying, delusional, cow-milking, corn-growing, grass-mowing, napolean complex having, 3yrs in a lifetime streak-having sonofabitches ......

Go the fuck back to Lansing!

And ....... GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!

Hey...easy on the cow-milkers, corn-growers, and grass-mowers!

...regarding the rest....carry on.

Fuck MSU...

I wonder if those jerseys are going to carry them to a victory?

Fuck Dantonio too...fucking immature prick.

Back