Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford was mic'd last week

Just saw it.. pretty cool... highlight was yelling at schwartz as soon as he missed calvin on that 3rd and goal early in the game to immediately go for it on 4th and goal and hit him on the slant route..

and when he got popped in the back with that dudes helmet he was kinda peeved

the hell does he say when he hikes the ball? "loopidy hop!"?

i liked: "calvin just run by everybody"

Watch what the ref does to Stafford for a few seconds right after the 1 minute mark... LOL

It's funny to see how giddy the coaches are to have him playing and healthy... Even old Gunther lol... It's gonna be a fun season if he stays healthy.

He gotta love what this team can do. They really seem to be on the same page. The Best TD was reading the coverage and changing the route and Staff seeing it. And I am betting the 4th and 1 CJ play was the same thing. I wish they had the huge catch by Titus on there to but oh well. Again if he stays healthy we could have a special season and break a ton of records.

Back