Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford was mic'd last week

I just watched the NFL.com version again and noticed that they edited Staffords motion to Calvin on the touchdown. they put a Clip of Calvin over it lol. Probably not even from the same game.

murktastic said:
the link didnt work :(

When you click on the link look for the Stafford video below it and then click on that. That's what I had to do and then it worked.

mhughes0021 said:
the hell does he say when he hikes the ball? "loopidy hop!"?

i liked: "calvin just run by everybody"

Sounds like Blue 50 Hut to me.

The more I see and hear from Stafford, the more I love him. He's a great fit for this franchise - PLEASE stay healthy.

That was pretty awesome, he's had the best micd ups so far. He seems like a really goofy kid too, glad to finally have a leader with an actual personality

Back