Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Dream FA

Not gonna happen. Too many other holes to fill and his cap number is too big even with a Suh restructure.

The guy is a problem child. I don't want him anywhere near our team.

The cap number is irrelevant.

The article states there is a growing feeling he will be cut. If he is cut, the team that signs him gives him a new deal, and a new cap number.

Without him being cut, he's almost certainly a no-go. But if he's cut, he's in play for everyone.

The cap number is irrelevant.

The article states there is a growing feeling he will be cut. If he is cut, the team that signs him gives him a new deal, and a new cap number.

Without him being cut, he's almost certainly a no-go. But if he's cut, he's in play for everyone.

if our gm would get off his ass and restructure suh we could trade a bag of peanuts for him contingent on him signing an extension to lower his cap number. I think id rather have moncrief in rd 2 if I had the choice.

Last edited:
if our gm would get off his ass and restructure suh we could trade a bag of peanuts for him contingent on him signing an extension to lower his cap number. I think id rather have moncrief in rd 2 if I had the choice.

it was suh dragging his feet..cant neg. without an agent

Mayhew meeting with suhs agent this week. Draft is May. Plenty of time for a trade if they want that.

Tom Lewand said they have plenty of time and no pressure to get something done. We don't have any deep discussions planned.

He's already refused to restructure (he being D-Jax) so that's just not likely to happen.

Although, if they sign Suh to a cap friendly deal, we could absorb that mount for one year. D-Jax is a free agent after 2014.

He's already refused to restructure (he being D-Jax) so that's just not likely to happen.

Although, if they sign Suh to a cap friendly deal, we could absorb that mount for one year. D-Jax is a free agent after 2014.

cant blame a guy for wanting to be a FA. If youre any good you probably only get to do it 2 -3 times in your career. Djax is such a gangsta mini diva that he probably thinks hes the best wr in the league.....his market wont be very high anyways if teams were smart. Decker type deal at best imo.

cant blame a guy for wanting to be a FA. If youre any good you probably only get to do it 2 -3 times in your career. Djax is such a gangsta mini diva that he probably thinks hes the best wr in the league.....his market wont be very high anyways if teams were smart. Decker type deal at best imo.

Agreed, the draft is too loaded at WR for teams to pay big bucks to a guy with reported attitude issues who has been less than consistent during his career and threatened a few holdouts for more money to boot.

Jackson gets far less money on the open market.

Back