Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Bama vs Michigan thread

b311j

I'm not sure if Michigan should even take the field tonight. Bama has already won this game according to all the pundits.

After listening to the commentary last night it sounds like Michigan should also avoid any BigTen games this year as Sparty has already wrapped up that Championship and is headed to the Rose bowl.

And let's tell Denard to take all the rest of the games off as Leveon Bell appears to now be the front runner for the Heisman.

OR

Team 133 takes the field tonight and 'shocks the world' and beats Bama. All the Jackwagons stfu about Sparty winning anything, especially after their marginal win against a depleted Boise St team. And Denard's performance puts himself at the forefront of the Heisman talk.

][V][ Go Blue!!!

Last edited:
Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!

GO BLUE!

Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!

GO BLUE!

I woke up with excited this morning and wondered why. Then I remembered......GAMEDAY!!!!

Go Blue!
Ill be watching the game at the sherton with a huge group.

I've got my annual college kickoff party today. People will be arriving in about 15 minutes. Weather sucks for cooking out, but oh well. Going to be a long, but really fun, eight hours of waiting for kickoff. I have to manage the alcohol intake through the day. Could be tough.

This game is going to be more torturous than usual. I'm going to be at a concert in Detroit tonight...which of course starts at the same time as the game (and no, this was not my choice; I originally didn't have any plans for today, other than the obvious). The concert's at someone's home, so maybe the TV will get turned on during intermission. God, the first time in 2 years that I no longer have to work Saturdays and I'm still going to have to record almost every game this season and try to avoid being spoiled until I get home.

Oh, well. GO BLUE!!! BEAT 'BAMA!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Good luck guys, this Spartan fan will be rooting for you. As my Vols' friends say "Roll Turd"!

Just got home from getting a new Michigan tshirt for my boy since his other one is too small. We're ready to party tonight! GO BLUE!!!

With all the badmouthing that the "experts" are doing on Michigan (Michigan is too small, Bama is too fast...), I hope that Coach Hoke and the team don't go into the game with a chip on their shoulder and wind up running up the score on Bama. That wouldn't be nice. Or would it?

GO BLUE! MAKE THE CRIMSON TIDE BLEED!

I could not possibly get any more excited. I'm fidgeting in my seat. Even if we lose I love football season. LOL

Back