Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official EMU at Michigan Prediction Thread

Michigan 48
Eastern 20

WE MAKE TWO FIELD GOALS!!!!
cool.png

52-7 Michigan

EMU scores a TD in the 1st qt, then D wakes up. Michigan attempts a long FG and makes it. Michigan with a comfortable lead, DG plays the 4th qt.

Screw it. I'll take a shot at this for once. 51-9 UM. Michigan misses an extra point, converts one FG. Defense bends three times, breaks none.

I also think DG gets in by the end of the third or start of the 4th. Anyone know what that will do to his RS status?

45-17

Its a crap shoot. Hoke won't run the score up. If we get up by 3 scores or even two scores and we are undoubtedly in control we will see a lot of running up the middle for the much needed practice. I believe we will get a glimpse of what the future offense will be!

Western is actually pretty good and given a full game, M was headed to the high-40's for a final point total. English & Hart on the other sideline and Hoke and rotating in 2nd and 3rd stringers, a slight letdown after beating ND ...

MICHIGAN - 41
Eastern M - 16

Back