Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

b311j

BcbfmdfIYAAwOpD.jpg

Lets see what hes got.
Go Blue!!!

Last edited:
Morris' debutant ball(game) has DG back at receiver or attempting to be the next Russ Wilson in 2014. A bittersweet outcome as they roll out the future pro-style offense

Had Christmas today, smoked a turkey, doubt I make it till the 4th qtr. Go Blue

Per Angelique

DG in boot but throwing passes with other injured players

@chengelis: Devin just threw a 35-yard TD pass to Drake Johnson in the end zone. Johnson has arms up, celebrating

Per Angelique

DG in boot but throwing passes with other injured players

@chengelis: Devin just threw a 35-yard TD pass to Drake Johnson in the end zone. Johnson has arms up, celebrating

there should be a bowl for injured players

Really looking forward to tonight's game for several reasons.

1. Shane's debut

2. Healthy OLine

3. Seeing what Borges does with the offensive personnel and skillsets he wants.

4. Last time I have to watch Fitz in a UM jersey. Hopefully it's the last time we have to watch someone like that get the bulk of the carries. Stability in scheme should hopefully lead to consistent recruiting of Green and Smith type backs and less of backs like Hayes and Fitz.

Really looking forward to tonight's game for several reasons.

1. Shane's debut

2. Healthy OLine

3. Seeing what Borges does with the offensive personnel and skillsets he wants.

4. Last time I have to watch Fitz in a UM jersey. Hopefully it's the last time we have to watch someone like that get the bulk of the carries. Stability in scheme should hopefully lead to consistent recruiting of Green and Smith type backs and less of backs like Hayes and Fitz.

I highly doubt we'll do much differently on offense. Maybe not as many QB runs, but aside from that the playbook will probably look about the same. Remember, as of right now, Gardner is our QB in 2014.

I highly doubt we'll do much differently on offense. Maybe not as many QB runs, but aside from that the playbook will probably look about the same. Remember, as of right now, Gardner is our QB in 2014.

The "playbook" is the same.

We'll see if the "play CALLING" adjusts.

Play book will be a bit more restricted just due to time for Shane to practice it

oh man... guys, I am FREAKING OUT!!! I can't stand the excitement!

BUFFALO WILD WINGS BOWL!

Oh great. Spielman and all of his Michigan hate on tap for tonight.

Back