Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Hawaii Score Prediction Thread

I thought someone was going to merge the pics from the other thread? oh well...

I had

UM...42
UH...13

Hope we cover the spread.

See Monsters post above -- the time stamp would have put my post in the middle of the thread (could've been stickied?)

So thanks for taking the time to repost your pick.

See Monsters post above -- the time stamp would have put my post in the middle of the thread (could've been stickied?)

So thanks for taking the time to repost your pick.

Gotcha. And youre welcome. I'm always trying to be a good team player.

Great to see so many old school regs come out for week one ...here we go, guys!!!

GO BLUE!!!!

I should have won. That's was total bullshit that we didn't score another td with 9min left. Harbaugh fucked me over big time!!

I should have won too! Damn Harbaugh let them keep scoring after they already had won the game 45-0. And then he gets them to kick a fg just so there is no shutout. Damn you Harbaugh!!

Back