Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs. Minnesota Prediction Thread

TheVictors

Officer Olson: What'd this guy look like, anyway?
Mr. Mohra: Oh, he was a little guy... Kinda funny lookin'.
Officer Olson: Uh-huh. In what way?
Mr. Mohra: Oh, just in a general kinda way….

The Michigan Wolverines have lost to the Golden Gophers of Minnesota exactly three times since 1967 and I can clearly remember two of them ….1986 with Rickey Foggie and again, more recently, in 2005 when that Carr-lead team began the season 3-3, winning and losing every other game of the first six and a Gopher RB made the corner and was gone down the sideline late in the contest ….

Posting a dominating all-time record of 72-24-3 against the Gophers, it is no surprise that the Wolverines are favored coming into Saturday’s action with Michigan -21 at home. That said, the past two games have provided nothing in the way of reassurance for the Michigan fans…

But fear not!! A friend of mine in Ann Arbor lives near Taylor Lewan’s parents and spoke to Taylor’s dad. Urgency was the word #77’s dad used …said the team is practicing with an incredible sense of URGENCY!

Well, about time damn it!!

So post your predictions and some supportive analysis if you wish, but leave the woofing and barking for other threads…

~Vic

fargo178.jpeg

I'm cooperatin' with the investigation...!

Last edited:
Positive...stay positive...

31-17 Michigan

31-3 after 3 quarters, Minnesota scores a couple garbage time TDs.

Not like M is going to metamorphose into a juggernaut in a fortnight. M 24, Minn 16.

Little Vic says, "I think it will be close but Michigan wins..."

MICHIGAN - 22
MINNESOTA - 21

The superhot Mrs. Victors says,

MICHIGAN - 28
MINNESOTA - 24

Yours truly thinks the Gophers will get blistered early by a salty bunch of Wolverines...

MICHIGAN - 38
MINNESOTA - 13

Offensive whoas continue for Michigan. DG throws two picks, but no turnovers for 6. D keeps Michigan in it shutting down the Minny run game forcing them to pass. Michigan 24 Minny 14.

Back