Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

slide.gif

Norfleet not playing today per his Instagram

Ah Damn! While Norfleet has not broken a return he has been pretty reliable not to muff the catch on punts. Who is going to receive punts for Michigan today? I'm hoping there will be a lot of NW punts today. Whoever it is I hope they have been able to get some time in catching punts under pressure.

Last edited:
Ah Damn! While Norfleet has not broken a return he has been pretty reliable not to muff the catch on punts. Who is going to receive punts for Michigan today? I'm hoping there will be a lot of NW punts today. Whoever it is I hope they have been able to get some time in catching punts under pressure.

My guess would be Darboh. Pretty sure he's returned a few punts this year. And as for Norfleet, I can't remember a less impactful injury in the history of sports than this. He really is that bad.

wooo woooo!

Grandpappy of them all. Northwestern vs. Michigan.

wow... what the shit?

Minnesota scored 51 on Iowa??

Holy fuck-a-molee

Here's to a well played competition to between two squads of well-scrubbed young lads.

wow. wtf. For some reason i thought we were in Ann Arbor today.

Back