Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

EXCITED-PAT-FITZGERALD.gif

I will be at the game and am looking forward to a great contest. GO BLUE!!!

I am looking forward to a well played contest this afternoon. And I am hoping for the Michigan team to win this matchup.

The feeling I have now is like the feeling you get before a rivalry game for some reason. Don't know if it's the recent history of big games, the fact that I (and most of us) respect and like Fitzgerald and want to kick the shit out of him and his team, or that we're ranked and playing another ranked team at home for the first time in quite a while.

I'm pumped! GO BLUE!

The feeling I have now is like the feeling you get before a rivalry game for some reason. Don't know if it's the recent history of big games, the fact that I (and most of us) respect and like Fitzgerald and want to kick the shit out of him and his team, or that we're ranked and playing another ranked team at home for the first time in quite a while.

I'm pumped! GO BLUE!

D. All of the ABOVE

JEHU FUCKING CHESSON!

FUCK YEAH!!!

Woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back