Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Notre Dame vs ][V][ichigan thread UTL II

Well, obviously this game isn't over, but you're in good shape.. Your offense is pretty damn good. Your DL needs work but your OL is doing pretty good despite the inexperience. DG is going to have a good year. He has the feet and arm, unlike DR. Have a good night UM fans, this Spartan is off to bed. I get to work again in the morning, lucky me!!!

gkxDC.jpg

Good stuff

Well, obviously this game isn't over, but you're in good shape.. Your offense is pretty damn good. Your DL needs work but your OL is doing pretty good despite the inexperience. DG is going to have a good year. He has the feet and arm, unlike DR. Have a good night UM fans, this Spartan is off to bed. I get to work again in the morning, lucky me!!!

Pussy! Go to bed at 1200

Game definitely isn't over. Need to do better in the trenches.

LOL, I wish I could, but a buddy of mine owns his own business and got hurt and cant do the work. Sooo I got to help him out on the weekends so his business doesn't crash and burn. 7 day weeks for awhile, yeah buddy.

MSU will recover. They 'll get it going. good night

Back