Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Notre Dame vs ][V][ichigan thread UTL II

Reese is not a stupid QB. Maybe not the best QB out there, but he is very smart in terms of recognition.

All we heard all offseason was, "Frank Clark is going to beast mode this year! He's so fast and strong and no T can block him. Huge year for him!"

Where is Frank Clark? Make a play, son!

they are giving a game manager holes to dump the ball in. reese isnt going to beat us deep consistently, so why are we giving him the one thing he is doing well?

All we heard all offseason was, "Frank Clark is going to beast mode this year! He's so fast and strong and no T can block him. Huge year for him!"

Noticed this also. He is playing so slooow. No moves whatsoever. Im really frustrated by all of the defensive play.

I wasn't buying they Brandon Graham esque hype. I've only seen him beat his man maybe 3 times this season. two tfls..

cant get no pressure on reese and cant open up holes on the other side of the ball

Last edited:
Kelley is not purple! Not at all. That's how bad it is.

Last edited:

Kinda like Clowney is a superhero in the making? Hype, people rarely live up to it.

Yes, ND, keep shooting yourselves in the foot. It's our only defense, apparently.

Why do we struggle so much against ND's offense? I don't get it. They're meh against most of the teams they play, but against us...their QBs always look like heisman front runners and their RBs like studs.

Back