Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Notre Dame vs ][V][ichigan thread UTL II

SO, I can't go all caps? Damn it, Admin. I like my All caps! BOOOO! lol

HUGE play. Now lets drive down the field and put this shit away. Not in the mood for any of that crazy stuff that usually happens in this series.

sweet they showed the "you suck" on tv. we look more obnoxious now. god i hate that. when i took my wife to her first game it was the one thing she completely disliked being an opposing fan.

Yes, ND, keep shooting yourselves in the foot. It's our only defense, apparently.

Why do we struggle so much against ND's offense? I don't get it. They're meh against most of the teams they play, but against us...their QBs always look like heisman front runners and their RBs like studs.

ND's offense is not horrible, Monster. This is an "up" game, and also as UM fans, we cannot have the utmost objectivity in this game. Had Rees performed liek this against navy we'd think nothing of it.

time for the line to open some holes and 1 of these backs take advantage

Back