Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs ][V][ichigan Thread

Question is, how are UM's kids going to take it to OSU in the 2nd half without Barwis?

FGG-new.gif

still would have preferred stopping osu - by having some defense slow them down

If at 11:59 this morning you offered me a 1 point halftime lead and the ball to start the 2nd half, I'd have taken it!

Me too. Go Blue!!

Fun game so far. Both teams seem to be 2nd half teams. It's gonna be a dig fight to the end.

I know Miller's stats look good, but I'm liking this strategy of standing up the ends, funneling everything in, and keeping safeties back.

REALLY need the interior of the DLine to step up. Campbell, Washington, Ash, and Pipkens each go 300+, you'd like to think they can at least clog things up and let Demens clean up.

Since the first possession, no deep passes given up, no big runs allowed, so not totally infuriating. But with this defensive strategy, the D-Line really needs to step up and can't let Miller figure out what pressure (if any) is coming and exploit it.

How does the state of Michigan schedule their high school football state championship games for the same day as Michigan - Ohio State?

Although they did get the fg just before the half, do you kind of feel like the momentum is on Michigan's side? I am feeling that it is.

Didnt realize how bad our D LINE was! Man they are a bunch of cupcakes!! They better get it together or they will continue to get shredded. On offense we had all the momentium and Gardner took that sack where he had ALL day to throw. That really killed anything we had at the moment. Was really hoping to go up 21-0. Ohwell ill take 21-20 lead at the half!!!!

How does the state of Michigan schedule their high school football state championship games for the same day as Michigan - Ohio State?

have no idea... big ten screwed us with moving this game to turkey weekend (yes i know in response to everyone else having later games, i loved when it was weekend before thanksgiving)

Back