Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Penn St vs ][V][ichigan UTL3 Game Thread

b311j

Ahhh the good ol' days of this series......

SuperMarioVsPSU.jpg

branch.jpg

ap07.jpg

But at least now we will have this.....

c91b041f550d3ec280597aada142f7346f62e7a9674d00bbb7112f8f335cbd71_large

But sadly my gut tells me not this......

2011-September-11-0-2-591.jpg

Go Blue!

I'll be in my living room, wearing maize and blue.

No beige for me on Michigan game watch.

Not today - not ever.

That shit ain't really the unis, right?

That's a joke, right?

And they're going to use the background design on the field for the yard markers. The announcers are going to have a really hard time with this one, if they try to bust out the old "You're not going to gain any yardage running parallel to the LOS" they may be sorely mistaken.

Already in maize and blue, ready to root them on. Like always. Go Blue!

Have you seen the helmets Purdue is wearing today. Awful, just awful! Big yellow stripe running down the middle.

I'm watching the game now--okay well they just went to halftime-- and those helmets are hideous!

After what seems to have been a pretty even first half, the Spartans look to be starting to take control of this one...

There is an ad for OSU Buckeye sweatshirts in the space above the box for entering posts on this page. WTF?

Just checked and it's blacked out for me. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???!

Back