Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Penn St vs ][V][ichigan UTL3 Game Thread

Shut freak up.... Talk about the play the screwed us on last week then...

This.

Which by the way, was there much talk this week about that call at Rutgers? I had no time over the past 6 days to pay much attention to anything.

The D really came up big in the second half and particularly in the 4th qtr. GO D! GO BLUE!

Saw some fire that I haven't seen all season. Love it. I especially love that the D didn't give up and kept pressuring them. GO BLUE! :)

Well shit. I'm happy.

Well not really happy about football, but relieved football didn't make me feel any worse.

Yeah, it is more a feeling of relief that I am not disappointed and frustrated again. I'll be happy tomorrow.

Saw some fire that I haven't seen all season. Love it. I especially love that the D didn't give up and kept pressuring them. GO BLUE! :)

This. DG really was fired up on the sideline. Where has that been all season. Hope he keeps it up and gets this team fired up for the rest of the season.

Michigan had more passing yards and more rushing yards than PSU. Both teams had less than 100 rushing yards. Incredible.

It was the resistible force against the movable object. Beats losing but this program is in chards.

Thank g-d for,some spark on defense in second half

At least nirfkeet took his dancing to a ither level.. Very entertaining

“We try to create a spectacle,” Brandon said following the game. “It’s a great stadium and when you light it up, that’s what it is -- a spectacle.”

That's your AD. Pretty much all he gives a shit about.

Every time the announcers mention how Norfleet is one of the best returners in the game, I shudder. He hasn't taken one back yet in his career.

Having been to all three UTL games, I have to say the stadium night experience is pretty cool and nice to have (once/season). There's nothing inherently wrong with it and the team seems to like it - remember a lot of HSFB is Friday Night Lights, so I think they get up for it.

As for Norfleet, that's all our crew said ....the dancing around was fun and entertaining but we'd rather see a 71yd PR for TD and no dancing.

Call me old school, but when noon rolls around I want to sit down and watch a Michigan football game. Waiting until 3:30 or 7 just sucks.

Call me old school, but when noon rolls around I want to sit down and watch a Michigan football game. Waiting until 3:30 or 7 just sucks.

I think that is why one night game is fine. The 3:30pm starts are determined by the TV networks and that's been the case for a while. Living where we do, the 3:30pm EST kicks are great, but the Noon/10am are fine and give you the rest of the day following.

Back