Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UCF vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

Its time for some football

Harbaughcopter.jpg

Brian Griese to be in the booth for the game! Awesome!

Go Blue!

Wtf happened with game day? Someone steal a mic?

What I need right now is for Champ #3 to go down for his nap in a half hour, and make it a looooong nap.

game is on ABC, right?

Yep, ABC.

And these Jesus signs have to go. Not sure why they keep popping up in GameDay signs, but that is not what I want to see at 8am getting ready for Michigan.

the signs are praising Jesus Ramirez, ESPN's undocumented set worker. he's practically a one-man show behind the scenes. without him there would be no gameday.

the signs are praising Jesus Ramirez, ESPN's undocumented set worker. he's practically a one-man show behind the scenes. without him there would be no gameday.

After the show, the guy literally walks off the Game day set, and spends the rest of the day busing tables at the hottest college football bar in whatever town they happen to be in.

The guy is fucking amazing.

Yep, ABC.

And these Jesus signs have to go. Not sure why they keep popping up in GameDay signs, but that is not what I want to see at 8am getting ready for Michigan.

No religious talk outside of the religion page. Kawdup will get his panties in a twist.

Last edited:
Seriously, there is so much maize in the Big House this year. Not sure if it's thanks to the new Nike gear or not, but I like it.

That QB just got crushed by Mccray and Glasgow. Ouch.

Figured they'd move the ball on us a bit. Gotta tighten up. Just glad he lost the ball there.

And great fucking awareness not to take out the punter.

Oh shit. Evans the first back off the bench. And what a tackle. Holy shit.

Back