Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

anyone else notice that denard is slipping a lot lately?

Not good at all. Horrible pass by Denard, and the pass Defense looked like crap all the way

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]anyone else notice that denard is slipping a lot lately?

Yeah lace those shoes up tight, Kid. This is the Big Ten.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
lostleader said:
Not good at all. Horrible pass by Denard, and the pass Defense looked like crap all the way

Nobody was open... What are ya goin to do?

throw it to someone that doesn't have two guys hanging on him....or take off and run?

Barnum is going to get beat out by Kalis next year. His career here has been less than spectacular to say the least...

Jesus fucking Christ I hate Spielman as an announcer, everything we will do today will be shit

really bad punt coverage. pushed in the back though.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":08hv4oqj]

Nobody was open... What are ya goin to do?

throw it to someone that doesn't have two guys hanging on him....or take off and run? [/quote:08hv4oqj]

It was just the same poor choices he tends to make...Repeatedly.

If I could run like he can. I would be busting ass to the outside on a play like that!

you know, coker is a good back, but if we can slow down the passing game we'll win this game.

Back