Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official ND vs Michigan game thread

They caught the block in the back but not the facemaks on the return. Rotten cock suckers.

uofmpoweri said:
michiganct said:
last year we would have scored with 1:30 to go.. way to go Hoke....

Maybe against eastern. Not against any team with a winning record.

I know it's beside the point, but ND has a losing record...

There is no defense for Rich Fraud, kinda of like crane technique.

Jever4321 said:
They caught the block in the back but not the facemaks on the return. Rotten cock suckers.

And here I thought I was crazy and the only one that saw that.

bphillips4gg said:
Jever4321 said:

And here I thought I was crazy and the only one that saw that.

Yeah, I thought I saw that, too.

I can't believe there are people on this board with any Karma at all. On the Lions board, smiting is all we do... And when we like you too.

Alright I just cracked my first Yuengling of the night. Things are gonna change!

GO BLUE!

Jever4321 said:
Thanks for the karma bump!

After the comments about the facemask, punching Floyd, and the ND mascot. You've sum'd up my exact thoughts. You earned it

Back