Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

This can't be a real Lions board

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
wheels002 said:
It's week 15 and their are no mock drafts on the front page. WTF has happened to us lol.

Happy 40th.

:) :) :)

Thanks man. Funny 40 seemed old till this am lol.

Anyone think they would take Molk? If Molk were to fall to them in R2, I think there would be a chance but probably not in R1...but it is still doubtful they go OL before R3 IMO.

The Mad Bomber said:
[quote="Mitch":gzulxt62]Normally I would have said a C or RG first but Backus has been turrible this season. I always thought Backus was decent though not a top LT but this season, IMO, has been his worst. Also I didn't realize he was a FA in March.

Yeah he's had a pretty horrific year. I bet the Pec injury he got before the season started is playing a bigger role than what's being let on.

Only explanation I cna think of - he played solid last year. And he's completely dropped off the table this year... pretty epic decline for 1 year.[/quote:gzulxt62]

Im sure that has something to do with his poor play..but that doesnt explain all of the mental mistakes he has made this year too..those are the things that are most frustrating to see him do..he is supposed to be a vet

Molk is an interesting player. I think for him to live up to his potential in the nfl he needs to go to a zone blocking team. not big enough for a power run team like detroit.

Devid DeCastro announced he is leaving early from Stanford...I got him right up there...maybe a little ahead of Cordy Glenn.

DeCastro would come in and immediatly take Petermans spot at RG.

SLICK said:
Devid DeCastro announced he is leaving early from Stanford...I got him right up there...maybe a little ahead of Cordy Glenn.

you coulda just +1'd my post from page 1 lol
laugh.png

mhughes0021 said:
SLICK said:

you coulda just +1'd my post from page 1 lol
laugh.png

how'd I miss that....you know talent when ya see it , good man
cool.png

if we got DeCastro i would pee myself with excitement, dude is legit. i honestly would love most of our picks to be offensive linemen like brewster from OSU or Zeitler from Wisconsin in the 2nd and Potter from Boise or Reynolds from BYU in the 3rd.

Back