Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Cubs Game Thread June 14

grandy

Now he has Raburn playing 2B when he couldn't even crack .200 in AAA? What the hell is going on? Leyland please explain!!!!

Pitcher gets hurt so naturally we bring up a bad outfielder and play him at 2B.

wood is pitching terribly and is a lefty, i guess leyland figures raburn can hit him? after hitting .190 at AAA Raburn might just be done though. my guess is theyre going to give him another short shot since we have noone else to bring up from toledo and if he fails he's gone.

Is our new 30 something strike out king still on the roster?

If anyone argues for a player and gives me his ml numbers I'm going to point out Matt Young.

Leyland on radio show: Raburn brought up because team is desperate for another RH hitter, similar to the Santos callup.

And Fister will be brought up After Fridays game, roster move after the game. (GTFO Matt Young)

Last edited:
I really, really, really, hope Verlander is not the sum total of our offense, as nice as it would be to see him put one over the ivy.

I'm with ya on that, I am hoping it will be a laugher by the 5th inning in the Tigers favor.

Raburn is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everybody sing!!!!!!!!!!! My new rallying cry is 1-0 after yesterday!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>

Last edited:
Just because we all hate Raburn so much he will hit a home run in his first at bat.

Wonder if Raburn goes down after tomorrows game?

They can only option him before he gets 10 more days on an MLB roster.

I hope Raburn goes 5-5 with four infield singles and a grand slam!!!!!!!!!

Good start.

Drive him in Boesch.

Last edited:
Back