Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. guardians ALDS - Best of Five - October 5 to October 12

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Bob and guys, I wanted to start this so I could add the Links for the ALDS here and not in the wild card.
Please add whatever you need and deem necessary. Bob, I hope all is better with your wife and you will
be able to do your updates here.

Tigers-Guardians position-by-position breakdown.
Tigers official site

Setting the Detroit Tigers roster for the ALDS.
The Tigers have bullpenned their way through the Houston Astros, but they may need more pitching to tackle the Cleveland Guardians.
BYBTB

MLB announces ALDS start times and dates for Tigers-Guardians series.
MCBTB

Incredible playoff payroll fact shows Tigers could be team best built for future.
MCBTB

Kirk Gibson gets last laugh on 97.1, four months after sticking up for slumping Tigers.
Detnews

Tigers, once 500-1 just to make the playoffs, now are 10-1 to win the World Series.
Detnews

How Detroit Tigers built miniscule payroll into thrilling 2024 MLB playoff run.
Freep

Tigers vs. Guardians channel, TV, livestream, announcers for Game 1 of ALDS playoffs.
Freep

As Tigers map out ALDS pitching strategy, will they push envelope with Tarik Skubal?
Mlive

How to get playoff tickets for the Detroit Tigers against the Cleveland Guardians for under $200.
Mlive

Who invited the Tigers and Guardians? They did, so watch out.
MLB.com

Back