Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Michigan @ Northwestren game thread

Sparty is going to be tough to beat, especially off a bye. I'm not feeling confident in that game at all.

Jever4321 said:
Sparty is going to be tough to beat, especially off a bye. I'm not feeling confident in that game at all.

Definitely. A rivalry game on the road with MSU coming off a bye. It's likely going to be a dogfight.

Michigan is very well coached, that is evident. They are so much better fundamentally this year and make great adjustments at the half. Should be a great game next week, good luck Wolverines.

I guess Ohio State doesn't suck, they're up at Nebraska 27-13 in the 3rd.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]][quote author=erg57 board=wolverines thread=2326 post=56108 time=1318126850]red cedar board is confused

three years of RR imploding has made them soft. UM is a much better team than MSU. Im not calling a win next week but MSU would not have done the same tonight. Not with their shitty offense

johnny2x2x said:
Michigan is very well coached, that is evident. They are so much better fundamentally this year and make great adjustments at the half. Should be a great game next week, good luck Wolverines.

I guess Ohio State doesn't suck, they're up at Nebraska 27-13 in the 3rd.
Dude, ohio* could be up 100 to nothing at LSU this year and they would still suck.

three years of RR imploding has made them soft. UM is a much better team than MSU. Im not calling a win next week but MSU would not have done the same tonight. Not with their shitty offense

Jever4321 said:

Still very worried. If they beat sparty I will become a believer. Until then I think they are MUCH improved but still a ways away.

Back