Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Two Stitches, Two Lost Teeth & Five Loose Ones

Mine too was from running into the corner of the table when I was about 3.

We need to only have round tables and ban all square ones. They're clearly more dangerous than a couch on a porch.

when my cousins and I were little, and we would run into tables or something like that and fall down crying in pain, begging for sympathy, grandpa michiganchamp used to run over and start rubbing the table/chair/wall, and would say things like "Oh no! Check the table. Make sure the table's okay."

and people wonder where I get my dry, cynical, black sense of humor from...

Mine too was from running into the corner of the table when I was about 3.

We need to only have round tables and ban all square ones. They're clearly more dangerous than a couch on a porch.

M&B09 will vigorously defend square tables, especially his right to own glass tables with exceptionally sharp edges, and he will refuse to move them to a different room when small children come over to play.

Thanks for the support, guys. And his genetics favor his needing braces anyways, so we'll have Orthodontist bills to look forward to. Yesterday he was actually bragging about his stitches a bit and being pretty tough about all of it.

My dad had to pay for a couple sets of braces. He use to look at the corvet in the orthodontist's parking lot and joke about which part of it he paid for on that particular trip.

I had braces for almost 6yrs (and an Ortho in TC who was later sued for malpractice, my younger Bro & Sis went elsewhere and suffered through only 2-3yrs of braces).

Update: This morning Dentist pulled the top front two but the other five loose teeth were okay to leave in. Injection made him scream and the extraction was apparently very hard for Mom to watch and be part of...

But now, with the help of "kids Vicodin" he's running around and thinks the gap in his teeth "looks cool."

So ....

Sorry Vic....feel for you and the little man.....God knows how my 9 and 5 year old have managed to avoid hitting their melons or their grills on our marble table right next to the couches they think are trampolines.

Hope he heals up asap.

Back