Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Weather

alonzomoseley

Can somebody up there in AA help me out with the weather on Saturday? Not worried about myself, but if my 10 year old gets cold and wet its going to be miserable for him, and thus miserable for me. Weather.com isn't a lot of help. Is it likely to rain during the game?

Well, I don't know that you have to be from AA to get a weather report. Its on the internet, after all

Everything I see says, cold and wet...

Weather reports are often wrong, though.

55 isn't cold. I'll be pissed if our tailgate gets fucked up again, though. I'm not worried - but 37 and rain would be another thing.

TheVictors03 said:
55 isn't cold. I'll be pissed if our tailgate gets fucked up again, though. I'm not worried - but 37 and rain would be another thing.

Well, it called for 55 and sunny today. We never got it. It was cold, windy, rainy, and shitty...doesn't mean anything for saturday, though.

I just looked at the hourly for tomorrow at weather.com and it seems that the rain should hold off until around 6pm hopefully. mid-50's and cloud for the game....not too bad for late November.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
I just looked at the hourly for tomorrow at weather.com and it seems that the rain should hold off until around 6pm hopefully. mid-50's and cloud for the game....not too bad for late November.

Yeah, you could barely ask for better late November football weather in Ann Arbor, really.

Have fun, everybody going to the game!!!

Post the rest of us a hello here from the game, if you have one of those thingamajigs you can do that with!!!

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
MAIZEandBLUE09 said:

Yeah, you could barely ask for better late November football weather in Ann Arbor, really.

Have fun, everybody going to the game!!!

Post the rest of us a hello here from the game, if you have one of those thingamajigs you can do that with!!!

Generally you can't get through to the cell service well enough to post. Even sending text messages through most services fail while at the game. I know using Verizon I have to try like 5 or so times before it finally sends it.

weather.com says high of 62 now and only partly cloudy.

Leaving Pittsburgh at 5 tomorrow morning...can't wait!

I hope the rain holds off until after the game so all the tailgaters can have a good time before the game.
GO BLUE! BEAT OHIO TODAY!!!

Back