Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Weird feeling i dont like

azian6er

Just got a weird moment where i was feeling like msu is gonna win this one. Hope that doesnt come back

idk...wisky is more likely to drop below us than msu, and by seeing the polls the last few weeks im stareting to think we need everything possible just to be eligible for a bcs bowl

Honestly, I don't really care lol. Seems like either way it really doesn't matter which one wins. I guess it would be kind of funny for us to be in a better bowl than MSU. For that reason I hope MSU loses (as always)....but no more than a regular game.

bigdrew21988 said:
idk...wisky is more likely to drop below us than msu, and by seeing the polls the last few weeks im stareting to think we need everything possible just to be eligible for a bcs bowl

It's about 99% certain that M is in the Sugar Bowl now...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
bigdrew21988 said:

I'd like to be 100% certain.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="TinselWolverine":p4ohcsxk]

I'd like to be 100% certain.[/quote:p4ohcsxk]

Other than them actually picking us - it's pretty much 100% at this point. This game has no impact on us. If you want to root for a sure 100% instead of just a 99.9% - go root for Oklahoma to lose to Ok St.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

I'd like to be 100% certain.

Other than them actually picking us - it's pretty much 100% at this point. This game has no impact on us. If you want to root for a sure 100% instead of just a 99.9% - go root for Oklahoma to lose to Ok St.

Touchdown Oklahoma State!!!

I have been saying we need to move up in rankings and notvsure we will move enough

Would then be cap one or outback

I read that if Wisky wins, they would have to blow out MSU in order to (further) help UM. Given that it's 21-7 Wisky, the rout might be on. Not holding my breath, though.

michlady77 said:
I have been saying we need to move up in rankings and notvsure we will move enough

Would then be cap one or outback

Nope, it's pretty much done at this point. So far today:

#6 Houston lost
#14 Georgia lost
and one of
#13 MSU or #15 Wisconsin is going to lose. That's at least the two spots + a bonus spot in the rankings.

Elsewhere:

#10 Oklahoma is losing to Oklahoma State
#5 Va Tech is losing to Clemson

The outcome of the ACC Championship Game is going to have absolutely no effect as to whether Michigan qualifies for a BCS Bowl invitation or not.

Back