Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What are you crazy kids up to now a days?

Do they still let you stand there in your yellow shirt and bounce up and down and go "uh-uh-uh-uh-uh" when the visiting team has the basketball with the rest of those other goofs?"

Well duh, you think they are going to stop me? Although I can't go quite as often or early due to GSI obligations...

Living the dream bro! Glad to see you posting. I was afraid something bar happened to you. Didn't you quit posting on a bet? I remember you quit cold turkey.

I did at one point, but I think I stopped last time when they changed the ESPN forums...

I don't know man, that salute he did after the dunk on Thursday was totally uncalled for. He definitely could end up being a solid player but he really needs to get his emotions in check. What a hot dog...

Oh deathroh always trying to push my buttons ha...if there is a hot dog on this team it is #11 not #1...

zguy... always showing up on message boards like he's Tarzan... then posting like Jane.

Oh deathroh always trying to push my buttons ha...if there is a hot dog on this team it is #11 not #1...

Robinson does seem to be unassuming as hell. Easy to root for a guy like that. I wouldn't be shocked if that quality plays a big role in allowing us to watch him play for Michigan for another year or two. Not that he couldn't leave after this year and be a first round pick, but I really think he has to lead a team and come out of his shell a little bit to fully realize his potential. You'd hope that with a father who was an NBA veteran they'd look at it from a long term view and not just how to make the quickest splash.

Stauskus can do whatever the hell he wants after he shoots threes as long as keeps hitting them at a 50% clip. If he keeps dipping we'll attack him like wild dogs, of course.

Back