Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What is the funniest thing that could happen this season?

What's the funniest thing that could happen this season?

• MSU brings Brenda Tracey back & their new coach gets fired for jacking off to her on a zoom call

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michigan beats OSU again and their fans riot and burn all of Columbus to the ground

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Oregon finishes last in the Big Ten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Notre Dame goes 12-0 on their soft sched, but gets blown out 52-3 in the first round of the playoff

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Oh please god, make all these happen, I would be rolling on the ground laughing for days on end

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michchamp

Choose one. Or the last one if you can't choose one of the four.

The only thing I really I’m about is Michigan successfully defending its second national championship in my lifetime.

The only thing I really I’m about is Michigan successfully defending its second national championship in my lifetime.
It needed to be said twice, eh?

But yes, I'm also about that, however, we lost a generational QB and coach, and until I see results, only have blind optimism in Moore. I've already prepared myself for disappointment, so that I'm not really really disappointed when we lose a game to someone we think we shouldn't lose to.

We now know - thanks to our run from 2008 - 2014, that NOT "anybody can win 9 games a year in Ann Arbor" and we don't have superior talent. It takes a lot to compete with the teams that do, although it seems NIL has evened the playing field a bit between "Ohio State + the SEC" and everyone else in the Power 4. And it remains to be seen if Moore and the new staff can maintain that level of work and commitment to compete.

I'm not optimistic or pessimistic. I'm just taking it in and forming my opinion slowly... like a polaroid picture developing.

I could definitely see Notre Dame going undefeated and getting blown out in the CFP. We've seen that happen a few times. I don't see any games that I would expect them to lose either. Texas A&M in the opener? They just fired Jimbo, wouldn't expect the new guy to have anything going there yet. Florida State could maybe beat them.

Back