Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What would you rather see?

a 3 point sparty win. i want them undefeated and take revenge for the last 3 years.

Tough one. I almost went with 3. But I really enjoy ND misery. Delicious ND tears.

[flash=350,287:zbafztqx]http://www.youtube.com/v/owzhYNcd4OM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:zbafztqx]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]
[flash=350,287:sarukl3t]http://www.youtube.com/v/owzhYNcd4OM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:sarukl3t]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

LOL, one of the best episodes, EVER.

I don't hate MSU even remotely as much as ND or OSU. I'm not sure how UM fans can put ND ahead of MSU, but maybe the younger generation never lived through the years where UM was ranked in top 10 only to have ND pull off the win. I'll never forget the TD ND scored where the football never actually crossed the 1 yard line, let alone the goal line. Those losses were so painful that I actually have ND as my #1 most hated team over#2 USC and #3 OSU...though OSU has closed that gap the past few years. Still, the hatred from my youth for ND shines through. The only time I actually preferred ND win was a few years back when they played USC with Leinhart and Bush, but that was only cuz USC was in the running for the NC. Even then I didn't care too much that ND lost as USC still had the chance to lose later in the year. EVERY ND loss is a beautiful thing. MSU wouldn't even make my top 10 most hated teams, so I fail to understand UM fans pulling for ND to beat MSU. Only games I want MSU to lose are vs UM and Navy. Speaking of...Navy has a shot this year at 3 straight vs ND and 4 out of 5. Last coach to lose twice to Navy got fired. GO NAVY, BEAT NOTRE DAME!!!

Well, I know 1 ND fan and he's actually a cool guy.

I know a lot of MSU fans and most of them are total pricks. They were total pricks before the last 3 years. Now, they're out of control.

The ones I know are more ignorant than anything. One of them said to me a month ago. There has never been such dominance in this rivalry. Prior to this 3 game streak, Michigan was on a 4 game streak. Proven wrong instantly.

Hungry said:
Well, I know 1 ND fan and he's actually a cool guy.

I know a lot of MSU fans and most of them are total pricks. They were total pricks before the last 3 years. Now, they're out of control.

I have a good friend that goes to ND and a lot of good friends that go to MSU, but there are a lot more arrogant douchebags at state. Especially after winning three years in a row.

I have hated MSU ever since they voted OSU over us. That was a long time ago, but they have not changed their stupid attitude. ND is a good rival. Have played great games with them over the years. Love beating them, and it has been painful when we have lost to them. But I don't hate them.

Most hated in my book:
OSU
Miami
USC
MSU
FSU

Jever4321 said:
Tough one. I almost went with 3. But I really enjoy ND misery. Delicious ND tears.

Is it true that there's a Notre Dame tear drop in every bottle of Jever Beer?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
Jever4321 said:

Is it true that there's a Notre Dame tear drop in every bottle of Jever Beer?
Lol. Shhh. It's the secret ingredient.

Back