Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Where's the MSU football countdown thread?

byco42

With the new coach and heightened expectations, I'd have figured this thread would have started at day 100.

If we never had one before, there’s no way we will have one this year. Unless we start the season massively outperforming, I’d be surprised if there are comments from more than 5 MSU posters this year.

If we never had one before, there’s no way we will have one this year. Unless we start the season massively outperforming, I’d be surprised if there are comments from more than 5 MSU posters this year.
I actually did cursory research on MSU football roster history, and the one official source I found goes back to 2004. WTH?

Well, I think that’s when MSU football started.

The 1965 and 1966 National Championships are fake. They were made on a Hollywood soundstage; in fact, that’s what gave NASA the idea for the Apollo moon landings.

This guy never really existed. He’s a myth, like Doctor Manhattan and Paul Bunyan.

Who is Dr Manhattan? My mom worked with a woman who said she was Bubba Smith's tutor when she was at MSU.

Last edited:
sorry it took so long to get back with you.

Dr. Manhattan is a DC comic book character from the Watchmen.

He is big and giant and blue, but not so much Michigan Wolverine blue, more Detroit Lions Honolulu blue.

I was always a fan of Bubba Smith. I was a little young too be aware of him when he played for the Michigan State Spartans. But I was a fan of his during his NFL career.

Well Bubba Smith insists that super bowl III was fixed

Back