Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's Feelin' it Baby?!?!

tinselwolverine

National television, a 6 game lead and a two touchdown + lead tonight....

Who else is feelin' it, Baby????

I'm feeling it, but I'll be feeling it better if we sweep the Injuns.

That whole counting chickens bit....

MI_Thumb said:
I'm feeling it, but I'll be feeling it better if we sweep the Injuns.

That whole counting chickens bit....

I know...I'll never forget 2009...it was my birthday the next day....I just laid down in a fetal position on the floor for about 12 hours...

I just don't believe that lightening is going to strike twice...

Not this year...

Theory: Id just as soon Inge stay around the weight line on his BA because if he hits well it could mean trouble!......wait.....even though he hit like .350 in the WS loss that doesn't mean if he starts really hitting now that we will start losing , does it? Oh...it was the INGE= *** thread that caused the curse. Hit away Charles!

No it was friggin' Zguy's thread that caused the curse (or the jinx) on September 7th (or something like that) 2009 when he posted something like "um...like...we have a 7 game lead..."

I've been feeling it for about 3-4 weeks now. The feeling came from realizing what a subpar division we're in.

MotownWebGuy said:
I've been feeling it for about 3-4 weeks now. The feeling came from realizing what a subpar division we're in.

I certainly hope you're right!!

Here's to everybody else in the divsion sucking ass totally, and the mediocre Tigers crawling their way to the World Series Championship on the stength of one great pitcher, and one more (whoever it is) hot pitcher!!!

Go Tigers!!!

A hot team entering the playoffs can crawl to the World Series. I worry more about our defense in the October playoffs run, rather than our pitching.

43 runs in the last 4 games. I know that it's sacrilegious to think that any team not from the East Coast could do some damage in October, but this tea, is very good right now and they can hit with any team in the league.

Who's feelin' it today, Baby....?
A win tomorrow and foot is on Cleveland's throat...

Go Tigers!!!

stonecold2136 said:
where were you in april?

What day in April would a win have given the Tigers an 8 and 1/2 game lead with 20 games left?

I guess I missed that day...

I just want to say that I'm really, really feelin' it.

No really; I really am.

Back