Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Why open a watch factory in Detroit?

That's one thing I still can't get used to, wearing a ring. I hate it..I mean I like knowing what the wedding rings is about but it's uncomfortable for me.

Wearing a wedding ring never bothered me for the 4 years I was married. But I used to do this unconscious thing where I would use my thumb on my left hand to kind of spin the ring around on my finger (if that makes sense), and never really noticed it until the ring was gone, and it was such a strange sensation to subconsciously try to do it and realize the ring was not there.

That was like 9 years ago though.

Wearing a wedding ring never bothered me for the 4 years I was married. But I used to do this unconscious thing where I would use my thumb on my left hand to kind of spin the ring around on my finger (if that makes sense), and never really noticed it until the ring was gone, and it was such a strange sensation to subconsciously try to do it and realize the ring was not there.

That was like 9 years ago though.

Not any stranger than when my ring went in two years for a repair and kept rubbing my finger. I always felt uncomfortable but for those three days I felt naked, I felt like I was going crazy - where's my ring, what if my wife notices. Even though she took it in..

To me it feels super weird to leave the house without my watch. I have always been wearing one, and although I absolutely agree that nobody really needs one these days, it is a habit, I guess. It#s almost as if I don't really 'trust' the other watches, I prefer my own.

To me it feels super weird to leave the house without my watch. I have always been wearing one, and although I absolutely agree that nobody really needs one these days, it is a habit, I guess. It#s almost as if I don't really 'trust' the other watches, I prefer my own.

For me it takes too long to get out my phone to see the time. A watch, easy - turn the wrist. I used to always ask the person next to me but they seemed to get annoyed.

Back