Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

wisky vs ohio

Fun fun, I figured Braxton would make a play to win a game sooner or later but I was not expecting much in this game.

wheels002 said:
both loses to me are on the Wisc coach or who ever calls the plays. I think they should have tried to throw more. They run up the middle almost every 1st and 2nd down then tried to throw on 3rd. And they never made Ohio throw. Oh well b10 standings could end up a jumbled mess only undefeated team in league is Penn st and they havnt really played a decent team.
Watching that game I was thinking, "Has any offense ever been as predictable as Wisky's? Who the fuck is calling these plays, Mike DeBord?"

What's the over/under on how many Intentional Grounding penalties Russell Wilson commits the rest of the season?

alonzomoseley said:
What's the over/under on how many Intentional Grounding penalties Russell Wilson commits the rest of the season?

Thats another thing. You would think a 4 year starter would know the rule. I know the rule. He has had one each week where he could have gotten out of the tackle box easy and just threw it up for a huge loss

alonzomoseley said:
wheels002 said:
both loses to me are on the Wisc coach or who ever calls the plays. I think they should have tried to throw more. They run up the middle almost every 1st and 2nd down then tried to throw on 3rd. And they never made Ohio throw. Oh well b10 standings could end up a jumbled mess only undefeated team in league is Penn st and they havnt really played a decent team.
Watching that game I was thinking, "Has any offense ever been as predictable as Wisky's? Who the fuck is calling these plays, Mike DeBord?"
I felt like play calling also cost the Badgers the Rose Bowl.

It just seems to me like Bielema insists on running even when it wasnt working. When ever they ran the play action Wilson had all damn day to pick a wr but they didnt start throwing till they were down 12. Just like @MSU. They seemed to score with ease when they opened it up.

wheels002 said:
It just seems to me like Bielema insists on running even when it wasnt working. When ever they ran the play action Wilson had all damn day to pick a wr but they didnt start throwing till they were down 12. Just like @MSU. They seemed to score with ease when they opened it up.
Early in the game, Wiscy was picking on our linebackers in coverage for easy short gains. Then they seemed to forget about that play.

In any case, I think Badger fans are learning what it is like to play a season with a target on their backs.

Back