Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome to MSU Jayru Campbell

M&B just wants to be a prick based on his own insecurity, unlike some other posters who simply think that MSU got a good player and leave it at that.

I don't think I said anything that outrageous nor did I doubt that he was a good player. In fact, my first words were - "great pickup".

Then I proceeded to say that MSU is going to get a bunch of players in the 2015 class out of the state because of the way Michigan's class is shaping up.

It's a true statement whether you want to believe it or not.

I don't think I said anything that outrageous nor did I doubt that he was a good player. In fact, my first words were - "great pickup".

Then I proceeded to say that MSU is going to get a bunch of players in the 2015 class out of the state because of the way Michigan's class is shaping up.

you should've omitted that middle part. you should've said this:
"Oh wow! Look out Big Ten, MSU is really something! They're doing a great job and we are really impressed. In fact we're scared because they're so awesome and great and better than us at everything. We get the unwarranted media attention and hype because the world is not fair, and that's the only reason why MSU is not #1 in the state at everything."
that is the only acceptable thing to say on this board.

I've heard this brand of talk from MSU-ers before over the last 40 years and that's all it has ever amounted to. There's always a savior of the program on the horizon. Now its Curtis Blackwell, the HS Football Guru. Fine. Let's see it it translates to Ws on the field or not.

Saying that campbell committed to msu is a true statement, saying that brady hoke is michigans coach is a true statement. Saying that the composition of msu's class will be directly attributed to Michigan passing on kids is purely speculative

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

you should've omitted that middle part. you should've said this:
"Oh wow! Look out Big Ten, MSU is really something! They're doing a great job and we are really impressed. In fact we're scared because they're so awesome and great and better than us at everything. We get the unwarranted media attention and hype because the world is not fair, and that's the only reason why MSU is not #1 in the state at everything."
that is the only acceptable thing to say on this board.

Youre able to say whatever you want. Its just that coming here to piss all over msu getting a solid prospect makes you sound like jealous child.

Youre able to say whatever you want. Its just that coming here to piss all over msu getting a solid prospect makes you sound like jealous child.

well, I didn't say anything about it.

and even if you take his comment as insulting, it was pretty mild. hardly "piss[ing] all over..."

you are so sensitive.

well, I didn't say anything about it.

and even if you take his comment as insulting, it was pretty mild. hardly "piss[ing] all over..."

you are so sensitive.

right, it was M&B, I get that. as for being sensitive, it's obvious when someone is so full of themselves, it gets annoying.

"you only did this because we let you" is essentially what he's saying, the crazy thing is that he actually believes it

@AllenTrieu: Detroit Cass Tech head coach Thomas Wilcher says #MSU commit Jayru Campbell is the best QB the city has ever produced

Saying that campbell committed to msu is a true statement, saying that brady hoke is michigans coach is a true statement. Saying that the composition of msu's class will be directly attributed to Michigan passing on kids is purely speculative

Of course it's somewhat speculative, as all recruiting is. But this is coming from both UM and MSU rivals experts. Both are suggesting MSU's haul in Michigan will be large in 2015 because of how Michigan is formulating the class. Whether you like it or not, the two are directly related.

Of course it's somewhat speculative, as all recruiting is. But this is coming from both UM and MSU rivals experts. Both are suggesting MSU's haul in Michigan will be large in 2015 because of how Michigan is formulating the class. Whether you like it or not, the two are directly related.

what is it? a true statement of fact or speculation? you said that it was both in this thread, let me know.

also, show me the quote from Comporoni or PK saying that our commitments were due to Michigan two or three kids for 2015?

what is it? a true statement of fact or speculation? you said that it was both in this thread, let me know.

also, show me the quote from Comporoni or PK saying that our commitments were due to Michigan two or three kids for 2015?

It's a fact that historically when Michigan doesn't recruit a highly rated kid from the state of Michigan that his chances of ending up at Michigan State increase. It's speculation that this is what is going to happen in the 2015 class based on this concept as expressed by recruiting experts.

It's a fact that historically when Michigan doesn't recruit a highly rated kid from the state of Michigan that his chances of ending up at Michigan State increase. It's speculation that this is what is going to happen in the 2015 class based on this concept as expressed by recruiting experts.

Michigan didn't recruit Jayru Campbell? really?

Michigan didn't recruit Jayru Campbell? really?

No, he only was invited to visit there 7 times in the last 18 months because they weren't interested in him.

MSU now leads for Cole, he wanted to pull the trigger, but his mom and dad wanted him to wait. Could commit this summer yet.

Last edited:
No, he only was invited to visit there 7 times in the last 18 months because they weren't interested in him.

MSU now leads for Cole, he wanted to pull the trigger, but his mom and dad wanted him to wait. Could commit this summer yet.

now if he does pick Michigan, it's because of the momentum Hoke has with the 2015 class. if he picks MSU, it's because of Hoke's 2015 commits

The quarterback that they want has one.

That wasnt the question. Nice try though. I love how you think the world revolves around you

Who here wants to bet that Campbell gets an offer from Michigan? They have recruited him quite hard so far and will offer 90% chance.

Back