Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 6 Thread

Big guys gotta stop leaving the zone so much, made him work a little bit in the 1st at least overall

According to the analytics department here at MLB .com (Lundy330), Clay Buchholz took 38 seconds in between those last 2 pitches.

According to the analytics department here at MLB .com (Lundy330), Clay Buchholz took 38 seconds in between those last 2 pitches.

Not an infraction because the 12-second rule only applies when the bases are unoccupied.

They might have to ask for the clock. I remember we did that to that Cleveland reliever a couple of years ago.

I can't slag West for calling that check swing good. It was very close.

Jesus, I wish we'd stop putting someone on every first inning in front of Ortiz. Been lucky so far.

Should have been a 1-2-3 inning pud shoulda been rung

Last edited:
I still don't understand the tradition of booing the opposing team when they throw over to first.

Back