Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 6 Thread

This is a deviation from your normal inning summaries.

Ya think?? lol.

You would not believe the shit I'm hearing, or getting in emails.

I hate the sox so much if they win, I would root for the cards to beat them.

What is the record for most throws over to first by any single pitcher? I'm guessing the stats truck is going to have to dig deep for that one.

Well, if they're going to give him those balls 4 inches off the plate all night it's going to be tough to beat him.

One day a dwarf gets on an elevator. As the door starts to close, a hand comes in and stops it. In steps a very large black man. The dwarf stares with astonishment. 'Wow,' he says. 'You're the biggest man I have ever seen!' The man nods. 'I'm 7'4, I weigh 359 pounds, and I have 16 inches,' he says with a nod. 'Turner Brown.' The dwarf faints. After coming to, the dwarf asks the man to repeat himself. 'I said, I'm 7'4, 359 pounds, with 16 inches. My name is Turner Brown.' The dwarf looks relieved and starts laughing. 'What's so funny?' the black man asks. 'For a minute there,' the dwarf explains, 'I thought you said 'Turn Around!'

Buchholz works incredibly slowly w/man on 1st. He also held opposing hitters to .107/.194/.155 line w/man on 1st, 5-of-11 on SBs.
sox writer

I was going to write a joke about alcoholic midgets but I don't want to lower the bar.

The Tigers have new LCS strikeout record with 50 after Scherzer gets RedSox Gomes swinging. and now 51 with drew K.

Last edited:
Shane Whinerino is a idiat. Like he had a shot to get Jose on that hit.

Back