Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox ALCS Game 6 Thread

and that close check swing, is the telling story, Tigers won't get any breaks on key pitches/plays like that, Max has to use up extra pitches to get the 3rd out.

sox fans at fenway already on the ump, "that wasn't a strike, ellsbury would have hit it"

beady eyed fk grounds out,

OCD face tourettes midget 0 and 2, check swings, and fat ass west says no, basehit,

papi roids full count walk,

steroids napoli hard grounder to Iggy,

Max with 21 pitches.

and that close check swing, is the telling story, Tigers won't get any breaks on key pitches/plays like that, Max has to use up extra pitches to get the 3rd out.

sox fans at fenway already on the ump, "that wasn't a strike, ellsbury would have hit it"

beady eyed fk grounds out,

OCD face tourettes midget 0 and 2, check swings, and fat ass west says no, basehit,

papi roids full count walk,

steroids napoli hard grounder to Iggy,

Max with 21 pitches.

This is a deviation from your normal inning summaries.

Buckholz's curveball has no bite so far and the Tigers' hitters are not making him pay.

By the end of the game Avila's playoff beard will be larger than Napoli's.

Looks like they are going with the lackey play book lots of curves and off speed please adjust now offense

I still don't understand the tradition of booing the opposing team when they throw over to first.

I was just saying I'd feel retarded booing Sherzer's first throw over when my team's pitcher just threw over 15 times the previous inning.

McCarver's observation on starting a swing early was spot on. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Back