Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

looks awesome, cant wait

when I think of Leaders and Best, this is more like it

sucks that blue rage is on 1/1, although that is an NFL sunday, so there won't be any bowl games that day to miss...

Hungry said:
looks awesome, cant wait

when I think of Leaders and Best, this is more like it

sucks that blue rage is on 1/1, although that is an NFL sunday, so there won't be any bowl games that day to miss...

Aww, nice, I didn't know they booted college football from 1/1!!

I gotta find a blue rage partner asap if your boy goes. I don't wanna miss going up there for that.

Beez said:
I gotta find a blue rage partner asap if your boy goes. I don't wanna miss going up there for that.

Get looking, because that's the plan.

That said, there's a slight chance I'd have to give up my new years day pair, with my wife's due date falling on 1/11. It would take some arranging since you have to show your ID to pick up the tickets that day, but I've been in contact with the guy running it before, I don't think that would be a problem.

I have so many questions.

Which form of "RAGE" has more "RAGE"? The Blue or the Maize?

Do you have to be enraged when you get there?

If you're smiling when you get there, and simply looking forward to enjoying a basketball game, will they ask you to leave?

MichChamp02 said:
I have so many questions.

Which form of "RAGE" has more "RAGE"? The Blue or the Maize?

Do you have to be enraged when you get there?

If you're smiling when you get there, and simply looking forward to enjoying a basketball game, will they ask you to leave?

Blue, obviously. Maize is too sunny and happy.

Once you step onto the bleachers, yes.

If it's a raging smile, you're all right.

They basically want you to jump up and down, and be vocal. I find that the jumping up and down keeps me from being as loud as possible, so I generally abstain from that. Plus, it's stupid.

And then there's the spirit fingers thing on free throws...my step-son is still terrified of me from the glare I gave him when he started to do them.

Some are saying as early as tomorrow.

Nice! Here's some more info. First an update from Sam Webb, yesterday at 4:30...

There have been a lot of Mitch McGary questions lately, and understandably so. All I can say at the moment is things have gone quiet

Back