Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 Playoffs - Astros electronic sign stealing - Now Astros fire Luhnow and Hinch

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id...ng-clubhouse-manager-aiding-opposing-pitchers
Angels fire visiting clubhouse manager for aiding opposing pitchers.
espn

https://www.si.com/mlb/2020/03/06/angels-fire-employee-illegal-substances-pitchers
Angels Fire Employee for Supplying Pitchers With Doctored Baseballs.
SI

More cheating, but traitor to the team he worked for.

funny, this is the first I heard of this cheating scandal.

Everybody still getting their panties in a wad over the Astros, but cheating in baseball has been going on since day one.

I Can’t stand big dollar teams like the Boston, Dodgers, and Yankees , and now I am suppose to hate the Astros for doing what all other teams try to do at one time or another. Yeah they took it way, Way, way to far but it is not like sigh stealing isn’t a art form done by other teams. The Astros were just to stupid and got caught. I really don’t give a shit because I bet there are other teams that have done it. The Red Sox got a slap in the wrist ...Joe Kelly looks like little bitch ass to me. Stop being a pussy and hit the guy if your going to hit the guy.

Last edited:
I Can?t stand big dollar teams like the Boston, Dodgers, and Yankees , and now I am suppose to hate the Astros for doing what all other teams try to do at one time or another. Yeah they took it way, Way, way to far but it is not like sigh stealing isn?t a art form done by other teams. The Astros were just to stupid and got caught. I really don?t give a shit because I bet there are other teams that have done it. The Red Sox got a slap in the wrist ...Joe Kelly looks like little bitch ass to me. Stop being a pussy and hit the guy if your going to hit the guy.

Sign stealing happens but I doubt all teams do it this this extent.

I Can?t stand big dollar teams like the Boston, Dodgers, and Yankees , and now I am suppose to hate the Astros for doing what all other teams try to do at one time or another. Yeah they took it way, Way, way to far but it is not like sigh stealing isn?t a art form done by other teams. The Astros were just to stupid and got caught. I really don?t give a shit because I bet there are other teams that have done it. The Red Sox got a slap in the wrist ...Joe Kelly looks like little bitch ass to me. Stop being a pussy and hit the guy if your going to hit the guy.

Kelly was on the '18 Red Cheat-Sox, so there's some irony there. And he was not on the '17 Dodgers, so there's some question regarding his "outrage."

But the Ashcans are getting their comeuppance and it will last for only this season, IMO, if it actually gets completed. And I wonder why MLB scheduled these two teams to play in the first place. Clearly, it is expecting this retribution and wants to capitalize on it.

Kelly was on the '18 Red Cheat-Sox, so there's some irony there. And he was not on the '17 Dodgers, so there's some question regarding his "outrage."

But the Ashcans are getting their comeuppance and it will last for only this season, IMO, if it actually gets completed. And I wonder why MLB scheduled these two teams to play in the first place. Clearly, it is expecting this retribution and wants to capitalize on it.

West plays West, E plays E & C plays C.

Joe Kelly probably has the most punchable face in MLB. He must feel like a real big guy knowing he will NEVER have to step foot in a batters box. If anything, he could be putting some of his hitters in danger should an Astros pitcher try and return the favor. I cant stand NY, Boston, or LA either. And to be honest I will still pull for the Astros over most teams. I took a liking to them after JV was dealt there. They are a ton of fun to watch. I'm not condoning cheating, but it won't stop me from watching and rooting for them. I'm a bandwagon fan after all. Lol

Back