Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 spring football practice updates

a piece on Bredeson and the o-line

https://www.michigandaily.com/secti...nced-bredeson-leads-developing-offensive-line

I still owe my buddy a beer. We met Bredeson when he was a sophomore in HS. He came up for a recruiting trip for a spring game that year and walked by our tailgate. We chatted with him and his dad for a bit. He was just a tall, fat kid then and my buddy said that he would start at whatever school he went to. I just kind of laughed and said that he wouldn't make it onto the field at a big 10 school. We bet a beer on it and I'm glad to say that my buddy won that bet. I'll be sure to get him something nice.

I think Hungry is ready for football season to start. LOL.

And I don't blame him.

@SamWebb77 reporting that the Speight separation from the QB pack is clear..."next level" stuff

Take it for what its worth

@SamWebb77 reporting that the Speight separation from the QB pack is clear..."next level" stuff

Take it for what its worth

I sure hope so. He has so many weapons this year that the expectations are going to be really high for whoever starts at QB.

I sure hope so. He has so many weapons this year that the expectations are going to be really high for whoever starts at QB.

Does he have a chain saw?

Because if not, maybe they should work on developing chain saw skills for him.

To my understanding, technically, there's no prohibition for a quarterback to bring a chain saw to the line of scrimmage in college football.

Obviously, holding a chain saw while taking a snap from center takes a little bit of practice to develop the technique.

Taking the snap from the shot gun isn't quite as complicated.

Does he have a chain saw?

Because if not, maybe they should work on developing chain saw skills for him.

To my understanding, technically, there's no prohibition for a quarterback to bring a chain saw to the line of scrimmage in college football.

Obviously, holding a chain saw while taking a snap from center takes a little bit of practice to develop the technique.

Taking the snap from the shot gun isn't quite as complicated.

You have the best Dad Jokes. 💪

what other weapons does he have? baseball bat? uzi? throwing knives? nunchucks?

Okay dude, move on from it. Your point is driven home.

And you forgot the "who" in your sentence. So if you want to be a dick about it, at least have your comment make sense.

Last edited:
lots of stuff in here:

http://touch-the-banner.com/spring-practice-rumblings-april-4-2017/

its stuff from spring practice...so people said they don't care shouldn't click...

Cool.

Below are some additional weapons the quarterbacks could develop their technique using during spring practice.

Anyone who doesn't care shouldn't look at them.

Deadly-weapons.jpg

Back