Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2018 Free Agency

I like the Kennard and Jones signings. Really surprised Da Bears let Jones walk, it didn't seem like he was asking for a lot of money.

I know we are deep at Wr but wouldn't Nelson look good in a lions uniform ?

I wonder which older running back the Lions will sign? Gore, Murray or Stewart? Man I wish the Lions could move up and get Barkley because I believe he is going to be really really good.

Last edited:
Browns signed Fells away from the Lions .

I hope this is wrong but it feels like a lot of top guys are passing on the Lions right now? Is this a Detroit thing or a failure in our coach and Gm to talk guys into the vision of the Lions future under Patricia ?

Last edited:
I wonder which older running back the Lions will sign? Gore, Murray or Stewart? Man I wish the Lions could move up and get Barkley because I believe he is going to be really really good.

I don't think we have the pieces to get Barkley but I love the dream. The only RB I think we should even look at is Orleans Darkwa. Forget the old backs.

It's a shame with a good qb like Stafford the Lions have not yet won a playoff game with him. TIme is winding down and we need to get it done....Well Quinn has told people not to expect the Lions to move fast at free agents. He also likes to keep cap space in case of injuries . Build through the draft and hopefully bring in guys with chips on their shoulders. I'm sure that KC has posted this but here is a article on the Lions cap space.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2018/03/12/detroit-lions-salary-cap/32857625/

Last edited:
Well hmmmm. Now i have no clue what quinn is up too now. Screw it go 4 wide !!!!!

Jeez. . Does anyone want to come to Detroit? Has to be someone out there lol!!!!

Back