Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2021-22 Off-Season (General & Detroit)

Btw, that 3rd round pick is not Detroit's own but the pick we got from Vegas. #94.

Other trades today..

Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Conor Garland were traded to the Vancouver Canucks by the Arizona Coyotes on Friday for forwards Loui Eriksson, Jay Beagle and Antoine Roussel and the No. 9 pick in the 2021 NHL Draft.

Pavel Buchnevich was traded to the St. Louis Blues by the New York Rangers for forward Sammy Blais on Friday.

New York also received a second-round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft.

Rasmus Ristolainen was traded to the Philadelphia Flyers by the Buffalo Sabres on Friday for Robert Hagg, a first-round pick (No. 14) in the 2021 NHL Draft and a second-round pick in the 2023 NHL Draft.

Shayne Gostisbehere was traded to the Arizona Coyotes by the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday for future considerations.

The Coyotes also received a second-round and a seventh-round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft.

Big trade here..

Chicago acquires defenseman Seth Jones, No. 32 overall and a 2022 sixth-round pick from Columbus in exchange for No. 12 overall, No. 44 overall, a 2022 first-round pick and Adam Boqvist

Jones also has agreed to terms on a $76 million, eight-year contract extension that carries an annual salary cap hit of $9.5 million.

Last edited:
Staal agrees to one-year contract to remain with Red Wings..

Very nice. He helped the defense quite a bit last season.

Canucks signed Conor Garland to a five-year contract that carries a $4.95M AAV. So, that?s $24.75M over five years.

Last edited:
Sam Bennett signs 4-year, $17.6M extension with Panthers

The Sharks' has acquired Nick Merkely from the New Jersey Devils in exchange for Christian Jaros.

Last edited:
No. That's why players have a no trade clause.. I'm surprised Fleury didn't have one.

Wow ? Can?t say that, being the Blackhawks as the ?victim?, this upsets me all that much.

And, obviously, the Blackhawks had no leverage in influencing the VGK?s to inform MAF in advance that he was going to be shipped out.

Wow ? Can?t say that, being the Blackhawks as the ?victim?, this upsets me all that much.

And, obviously, the Blackhawks had no leverage in influencing the VGK?s to inform MAF in advance that he was going to be shipped out.

It doesn't upset me either. Not about Red Wings so it goes in the meh pile..

Back