Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2021-22 Off-Season (General & Detroit)

As a side note this reminds when Detroit was considering trading Stevie Y. without him knowing. He was angry. Fortunate we had Mr. I who nixxed the hell out that.

As a side note this reminds when Detroit was considering trading Stevie Y. without him knowing. He was angry. Fortunate we had Mr. I who nixxed the hell out that.

To the Ottawa Senators. For Alexei Yashin. Sacrilege. Some, I recall on the primitive Detroit Sports-talk radio scene were in support of that. Enthusiastically.

I was not in that mob.

Yashin solid player and young but no Yzerman. This was before our titles. There are times to rebuild but trading Yzerman would have been like trading Mr. Kaline. Just don't do it.

There was also conversations about LaFontaine-Yzerman straight up. LaFontaine was a HOF as well but not on Yzerman's level.

NHL rumors: Bruins, free agent Derek Forbort agree on three-year contract

9m, 3m aav.

Luke Glendening leaves Detroit Red Wings for Dallas Stars

2 years, 1.5 aav.

Maple Leafs to sign Petr Mrazek, lose Frederik Andersen to Hurricanes

Basically switch teams..

Stars sign Ryan Suter to 4-year, $14.6 million contract

Wild sign Alex Goligoski to a one-year, $5 million contract.

Vancouver signs Jaroslav Halak on a one-year, $1.5 million deal with the possibility of up $1.5 million more in performance bonuses.

Alec Martinez signs 3-year, $15.75M extension with Golden Knights..

Using Fleury's money no doubt.

Red Wings sign goalie Calvin Pickard to one-year contract extension

Not sure money yet but I suspect 750k or thereabouts.

Bernier signs with the Devils. The goalie we traded to get Alex Nedeljkovic. Lol.

Red Wings today agreed to terms with center Sam Gagner on a one-year contract extension.

Detroit Red Wings have qualified the following players: Erne, Hronek, Lindstrom, Pearson, Smith, Vrana, Bertuzzi. The following players did not receive a QO: Brome, Djoos, Svechnikov, Verbeek

Hurricanes signing Tony DeAngelo 1 yr, 1m.

If you want to sign a player no one likes, Carolina succeeds.

Red Wings sign defenseman Gustav Lindstrom for two years

850k aav.

The Detroit Red Wings agreed to terms with defenseman Jordan Oesterle on a two-year contract.

$1.35 aav.

Gabriel Landeskog signs eight-year deal to remain with Avalanche

$56m.

Danault signs six-year, $33 million contract with Kings
Forward to get $5.5 million annually

Point signs eight-year, $76 million extension with Lightning

Back