Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2021-22 Off-Season (General & Detroit)

Wild has signed defenseman Joe Hicketts to a two-year, two-way contract. Former Wing.

Red Wings agreed to terms with center Pius Suter on a two-year contract.

Not sure the numbers yet but it's a nice pick up. Too bad he's not a right shooter. Just turned 25, only 1-year at pro level. 2nd line I suspect.

Btw, with Suter the BH didn't qualify him. Not sure I understand that.

Played with Bert & Fabbri in juniors.

Last edited:
Suter $3.25M AAV. That's a bit less than I would have thought. Very happy.

There was so many more trades and free agent signs but I couldn't keep up and it got tiring.

Red Wings bring back Luke Witkowski on two-year deal

Red Wings bring back defenseman Dan Renouf on one-year deal

The Wings acquired center Mitchell Stephens from the Tampa Bay Lightning in exchange for a sixth-round pick in the 2022 NHL Entry Draft.

This is for depth. 4C maybe.

Last edited:
Bertuzzi sign a two-year extension valued at $4.75 million a season.

"I mean, he's no Bobby Orr!" Spot on.

??when we had Semenko and these guys?? I spit my water out. The absolute perfect player to use as an example of ?when the guys policed themselves.?

Wake me up when they are back in the playoffs. It?s been five years. When is this damn rebuild going to be over.

Wake me up when they are back in the playoffs. It?s been five years. When is this damn rebuild going to be over.

It takes time esp. with a new GM. Especially after 25 years in a row in the playoffs. They won 4 cups for ya.. jeez.

Back