Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

+5 vs Duke

they just look out of it. Well it Looks like Tyus Jones is HEAVILY challenging Valentine for the ugliest man in sports, wow hes an ugly cuss. ahhh down by 17 tme to switch the channel.

Clark needs to go straight to the rim. He seems to bring the ball down with a pump every damn time he's going at the rim.

HE also needs to box out and not throw the ball to the other team when in bounding the ball.

I love seeing us get waxed on the press but we havent pressed in ohhhh, 18 years?

Laziest effort ever from this team. Not what I expected to see. Wasn't counting on a win, but didn't expect it to be like this.

I feel bad for Wisconsin in advance. I think they just really want that Duke/Kentucky match up.

Laziest effort ever from this team. Not what I expected to see. Wasn't counting on a win, but didn't expect it to be like this.

Same here, very little visible effort on either side of the ball.

Last edited:
Back