Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

+5 vs Duke

Ellis might transfer, bringing two more wings in and also getting Harris and bess.

Hell of a run sparty. Izzo pretty much always has his teams ready for the postseason.

Proud of our players! They just came up against a much better team. To got to the Final 4 after the early struggles is an amazing accomplishment.

Of all the Duke teams in my memory, this one might be the most......well I don't want to use the word likable......I'll just go with there really isn't a player on the team that I hate.

Of all the Duke teams in my memory, this one might be the most......well I don't want to use the word likable......I'll just go with there really isn't a player on the team that I hate.

Well they have no stud white players like reddick or laettner, hurley, generally the most hated players are white especially on Duke teams.

Last edited:
Seeing Tum cry as a freshman shows you how much he has invested in Izzo and this program. I love that kid!

Great run. Proud of how this team came together in the final month of the season. Izzo can work his magic to get just about any team to the Final Four, but he needs more horses to get over that hump again and win it all.

Proud of our team, ran into a buzz saw tonight. Duke is a better team and brought their a game, we took bad shots, turned it over to much and fouled touch especially with Mike eades calling the game.

This was a special run that made lifelong memories for thousands of fans. The future is bright for MSU, we should be damn good next year

Proud of these guys for proving me wrong and shutting me up by getting here. I didn't realistically expect to beat them today, but I didn't expect to be embarrassed. Defense was a joke, this game was called way too tight as sbee said so that screwed us a ton. But we got outplayed plain and simple. Schilling is flat out trash, I truly believe Wollenman is a better player. Forbes needs tons of work, he got burned a million times and when he doesn't hit his first couple shots he is useless.

Last edited:
Also, I hate every other team here. UK for obvious reasons, Wisconsin just pisses me off because they flop and Bo Ryan sucks off the officials every game, and Duke because they kick our ass and because they are Duke. It's Nazi Germany, Soviet Union, and North Korea now, hate all of them and its a lose/lose/lose scenario.

Also, I hate every other team here. UK for obvious reasons, Wisconsin just pisses me off because they flop and Bo Ryan sucks off the officials every game, and Duke because they kick our ass and because they are Duke. It's Nazi Germany, Soviet Union, and North Korea now, hate all of them and its a lose/lose/lose scenario.
Can't figure out who I want to win this game. I hate wisconsin and uk, if I knew duke would win Monday I'd want uk to win. Pulling for duke regardless of who wins this one

Still can't figure out how much was good defense by duke or bad offense by msu. I think duke wad the worst defensive team we've played this tournament

Still can't figure out how much was good defense by duke or bad offense by msu. I think duke wad the worst defensive team we've played this tournament

I vote bad offense, jacking up 25 footers with 30 seconds on the shot clock, guards dribbling it into no-mans land double teams and throwing lazy and weak kick outs into the backcourt (which I hate backwards passes), missing layups, etc. Duke played alright defensively but the offense made their usual bonehead self inflicted plays which good teams like Duke thrive on.

Wisky went ice cold and is giving it away. Really don't want to see Kentucky go undefeated.

These refs have stunk down the stretch, dude for UK should be ejected and UW got a gift basket

Back