Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Arizona 4 Detroit 0 Final

What an embarrassing start in a must win. Only 1 shot on goal first 12 minutes.
They better wake freaking up.

Perron 2nd penalty. This one for two many men on the ice. wtf coach your team is Real sloppy right now. Way to have them ready. This team needs an ass chewing out.
They are being really lazy.

Nice work Perron. What a jackass. 3-0 now. Wings a complete no show tonight.

Just fucking embarrassing. Trail 3-0 after one.

Lazy passing .
Lazy shifts .
Perron 2 penalties.
Poor coaching. He looks uninterested on the bench.
Hopefully he wakes them up .

The stadium is over 60%-70% Red Wings fans and they give that effort.
What a joke.

This team has no leadership when Larkin is out. This might be the worst I have seen them play this season.

Wings are -47 shots on goal last four games. I think I saw that on the tv screen.

I totally disagree with Chris. Yes we were pushing but there was only maybe 1 or 2 quality shots on the Coyotes net minder.. Now it’s 4-0 .

I'm so tired of hearing about all this youth we have in the minors and then watching guys like Petry shit the bed. I'm over it.

What a shit show. Debrincat misses a damn wide open net.
Pathetic.

Hmm. Getting blasted by Arizona is not what i thought might happen.. 2023 trade deadline all over again.

Back